Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, March 14, 2008

a big announcement

No, the boy has not made his big debut, but I would like to announce the birth of the new and improved a day in the life. Yup, I am taking the plunge over at typepad as tonight was the final straw of blogger frustrations. Take note it is definitely a work in progress, but I am excited about all the possibilities of what typepad can bring. So head on over-hope to see you there.

By the way, a little note to the other Marie Taylor who has my wished for URL, I hope you enjoy it. Hmphf.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

i've been thinking about Typepad too, but i think i'm too cheap to pay for the service.

i will definately check out your new site!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hey - you asked about my PSE conversions and I just wanted to let you know that I've sold several to PSE 6.0 users and have never had a complaint. I hope that helps.
~Amanda

11:28 AM  
Blogger lillyella said...

hey there! Thanks so much for visiting my shop and my blog - fellow clevelander! I do lots of local jewelry parties if you ever want to see some stuff in person!
I'll have to check in on typead - was thinking of making the switch myself but do not know much about it!

7:32 PM  
Blogger The Baltimore Babe said...

So how do you like typepad? I've also thought about wordpress and started a new blog at tumblr.com under the name Earth Beauty.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home